2017年6月16日金曜日

Hiroyuki Komagata / GARDEN


Grab your copy of the track on Beatport:
https://www.beatport.com/release/garden/2021138

If you play Hiroyuki Komagata's "Garden", you can go to the steppe spreading in the moment.
It is lyrical and magnificent post rock though glittery!

Hiroyuki Komagata resides in Niigata prefecture.
In 2012 he released the sound source mainly at soundcloud, was strongly influenced by Mogwai, making the post rock music song mainly.
I also felt lyrics like Mogwai, as well as the legendary post rock band, Saxon Shore.

I talked to him about the EP "Garden" with three songs.
"It was a song created by a student who used my songs for my movie before I was asked to create one song for a new movie." "The movie is a youth setting in the near future Although it is a Blue Blue Drama, it was pretty tragic last, but I made songs like hopes that it would be different whether music was depressed or not. "
Yes, there is a positive hope in this EP.
If you listen to Garden, the wind blows through the eternal garden without fading.
Undo gives us a touch that will never disappear.
Tomorrow will have a strong hope for tomorrow.

Message from Hiroyuki Komagata.
"I can not even do musical instruments by myself, although I am reckless but instrumental with only sound, I made it while suffering a struggle.What if anything, I thought that what makes emotional things to move people 's mind, Even if alone, if you feel something with your songs, there is nothing to say, that alone is enough for me. "
He says that he is now expanding his image with vocaloids to make songs.
If he has enough sensitivity to move a person's heart, he must be able to listen to evergreen songs again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿